What does participation in our ready4MINT university preparation programme cost?
The programme fees are made up of the monthly tuition fee of €490 gross, a one-off administration fee (only for first-time registrations at Phorms) and optionally the cost of lunch.
What am I offered for the monthly tuition fee?
- Qualified lecturers and modernly equipped specialist rooms
- The participation in all compulsory modules as well as the attendance of optional modules, which guarantees your individual and interest-dependent specification in the MINT area*
- Preparation for possible entrance tests at the universities
- The acquisition of an academic competence profile
- Insight into the future and development opportunities of the various sectors through exchange and discussion with experts from different fields
- Guaranteed internships in well-known and relevant companies
- Competent advice on the choice of study subject
- Certificate and letter of recommendation
Additional and optional costs
*The fee of €490 includes the compulsory and two optional modules. All other elective modules can be attended optionally for an additional monthly fee (€25 for 2 hour modules, €35 for 3 hour modules).
Some books can at least be borrowed free of charge or are available in the library for studying on site.
The costs of teaching and learning materials, participation in study trips and travel expenses are not covered by the tuition fees and must be paid separately if the respective services are used. The amount of the respective costs shall be based on the cost statement valid at the time the contract is concluded.
The one-off administration fee (for first-time registration at Phorms) is one and a half times the monthly tuition fee.
How do I register?
Use the button below to register by 31.8.2020 for your optimal MINT study preparation!